Library Hours: Open 7:15 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Closed 11:45 a.m. on minimum days.
Mission Statement - Your Sierra Vista Library; Making Multimedia Resources Accessible to Serve the Staff and Students, Enabling them to Become Effective Users of Ideas and Information
Take a look at our new library orientation video below that includes how to access our library's e-books, our library services, and more.
* See below for photos from our recent Brown Bag Presentation of Japanese Origami by Madame Fumi Akutagawa and her associates.
* Help your SV Library buy new books at no additional cost to you!
Here's a free and easy way to help us buy more library books. Just add our library to your Ralphs Rewards card. Every time your family shops at Ralphs Supermarket or Food 4 Less and puts in your phone number or scans your Ralphs card at the checkout counter, we get a percentage of the sales. How easy is that!? Please ask your parents to help us by doing the following:
1. Go to www.ralphs.com/
2. On the top right, click either "register" or "sign in"
3. Once you're into your account, click on your name in the upper right corner
4. Scroll to the bottom to "Community Rewards"
5. Search for Sierra Vista Jr. High Library OR you can type in our ID code = 82508
6. Enroll and that's it!
Please note that you must renew your choice of program support every year on September 1st.
If you need assistance or don't want to enroll online, you may call Ralphs at 1-800-443-4438.
Thank you for your support.
* SV Library e-Books: Even when our library is closed, you can still read our e-books in our online catalog. Students can log into our SV catalog with their ID number as the username and their 6 digit BD as the password. Arrow down next to "material type", and click on e-books. If there are any additional username/password prompts to open an e-book, then it's our database password as listed on page 15 of your binder reminder.
Santa Clarita Public Library Programs
to see the free homework help, databases, free music downloads, ebooks, etc. at our local public libraries. And click HERE
for information about teen activities at our local public libraries.