Free shipping to SV and all orders benefit the SV Library.
And shop at the bookfair in person the week of March 20th
Be sure to save up for our upcoming book fair. All proceeds will benefit our Sierra Vista Library. Please ask your adult family members if they can volunteer to help make our fair a success. Adults may sign up to help at https://volunteer.scholastic.com/#/signup/BSYo5G383
And click HERE for a sneak preview of some of the books we'll be selling at the fair.
Shop Online - Support our school library by shopping online! Order books for all ages and grades. Enjoy a larger, expanded selection. Access is all hours from your device with Internet access. Come back Mar. 15 - Mar. 28 to shop.
* Upcoming Brown Bag Presentation
Our next Brown Bag Presentation will be Thursday, March 30th at lunch in our library. We will have professional singer/guitarist Mr. John Bergstrom perform music from and about the Civil War. See your U.S. History or guitar teacher for a free ticket that week.
* Help your SV Library buy new books at no additional cost to you!
Here's a free and easy way to help us buy more library books. Just add our library to your Ralphs Rewards card. Every time your family shops at Ralphs Supermarket and puts in your phone number or scans your Ralphs card at the checkout counter, we get a percentage of the sales. How easy is that!? Please ask your parents to help us by doing the following:
1. Go to www.ralphs.com/
2. On the top right, click either ""register"" or ""sign in""
3. Once you're into your account, click on your name in the upper right corner
4. Scroll to the bottom to ""Community Rewards""
5. Search for Sierra Vista Jr. High Library OR you can type in our ID code = 82508
6. Enroll and that's it!
If you need assistance or don't want to enroll online, you may call Ralphs at 1-800-443-4438.
Thank you for your support.
* SV Library e-Books: Even when our library is closed, you can still read our e-books in our online catalog. Students can log into our SV catalog with their ID number as the username and their 6 digit BD as the password. Arrow down next to "material type", and click on e-books. If there are any additional username/password prompts to open an e-book, then it's our database password as listed on page 15 of your binder reminder.