Accessing Google Classroom from home
If you are NOT using a Chromebook at home, you will need to do the following to login to your school Google account to access Google Classroom and all of the other Google apps:
1. Open Chrome or another browser (but Chrome is optimal if you have it).
2. If the Google homepage did not automatically open, go to google.com.
3. Click on "Sign In"
4. Enter your school email address: (yourIDnumber)@my.hartdistrict.org (for example: email@example.com)
5. Enter your supersecret password that you use to login to the classroom Chromebooks.
6. Click on the waffle menu (9 squares) in the upper right corner to access Google Classroom, docs, sheets, slides, meet, chat, etc.