School Day Library Hours: 7:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
(closed at 1:45 p.m. on Early Release Tuesdays)
Have questions? E-mail your teacher librarian,
Mrs. Fulleman, at [email protected]
Click HERE to see the passwords for all of our online resources
Note: you must be logged in to your Hart District Gmail to open this list of passwords.
* Library Services
We look forward to seeing all of our students in the SV Library to use our library services. Here are some of the things we can do for you:
- You may borrow up to 6 books/magazines at a time. We have over 16,000 books and 20 magazine titles to choose from
- Meet up with friends to do your school work together or even just to play some of the many board games we have
- Get homework help from our credentialed teacher librarian
- Relax and enjoy our silent reading/work area with soft, comfy chairs
- Use computers which can print, plus we have a photocopier
- Purchase most school supplies
- Charge your cell phone in a free and secure, locked cabinet
- Enjoy our MakerSpace Tuesday activities or attend our quarterly Brown Bag Presentations at lunch
* How-to video: Click HERE to view a Youtube video to learn how to find an ebook in the library's catalog
* And see the pdf link below for directions on how to access e-books from additional online sources.
* Free Audio Books from SYNC
SYNC is a free summer audiobook program for teens. Returning April 29, 2021, SYNC will give away two complete audiobooks a week - pairs of high interest titles, based on weekly themes. For more information, click HERE or you may register for SYNC and sign up for email or text alerts at www.audiobooksync.com
Sora provides free ebooks for you to read. To access, all you need to do is click on your Apps Waffle in Google, then click on the icon that looks like this:
ebook: "Breathe: A Ghost Story" by Cliff McNish; 680 lexile - Horror - Click HERE
ebook: "Under the Ashes" by Cindy Rankin; 690 lexile - Survival story - Click HERE
ebook: "The Warriors" by Joseph Bruchac; 810 lexile - Realistic drama - Click HERE
ebook: "Not a Chance" by Michelle Mulder; 860 lexile - Realistic drama. Click HERE
*Santa Clarita Public Library Links:
Click HERE to email a request for a free city public library card by mail
Click HERE to go to the free homework help, and other frees services such as music downloads, databases, ebooks, and more from city's public libraries.
Click HERE for information about their teen activities.
Click HERE for a how-to video from the public library, showing you how to get live homework help in all subjects from 1:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m
1. Go to www.ralphs.com/
2. On the top right, click either "register" or "sign in"
3. Once you're into your account, click on your name in the upper right corner
4. Scroll to the bottom to "Community Rewards"
5. Search for Sierra Vista Jr. High Library; our ID code is RF737
6. Enroll and that's it!
If you need assistance or don't want to enroll online, you may call Ralphs Community Rewards at 1-800-443-4438.
Thank you for your support.