Dear Students and Parents:
I hope you and your families are well and continuing to take care of yourselves. I am excited to be one of your 7th grader teachers this year!
Here is some helpful information on how to log into Google Classroom from home:
If you are NOT using a Chromebook at home, you will need to do the following to login to your school Google account to access Google Classroom and all of the other Google apps:
1. Open Chrome or another browser (but Chrome is optimal if you have it).
2. If the Google homepage did not automatically open, go to google.com.
3. Click on "Sign In"
4. Enter your school email address: (yourIDnumber)@my.hartdistrict.org (for example: 9[email protected])
5. Enter your supersecret password that you use to login to the classroom Chromebooks.
6. Click on the waffle menu (9 squares) in the upper right corner to access Google Classroom, docs, sheets, slides, meet, chat, etc.
To keep yourself updated regarding new assignments, please check your email, Google Classroom, and Infinite Campus regularly.
Please let me know if you have any questions.