We are pleased to announce that the USDA has extended the meal waiver which allowed us to provide free meals to the children of the Santa Clarita Valley during the spring and summer.
Interested in joining a club, having fun with ASB or Team activities, learning a new hobby, meeting new friends, getting extra help from your teachers, sharing time with friends? Have fun choosing activities that interest you and help you build connections! Check out our SV SUCCEED Time Friday Schedule (click on headline above). It is also posted in ALL teachers’ Google Classrooms and ASB Google Classroom. Click on links to join or email the SUCCEED time teacher for an invite.
STUDENTS: If you are NOT using a Chromebook at home, you will need to do the following to login to your school Google account to access Google Classroom and all of the other Google apps:
1. Open Chrome or another browser (but Chrome is optimal if you have it).
2. If the Google homepage did not automatically open, go to google.com.
3. Click on "Sign In."
4. Enter your school email address: (yourIDnumber)@my.hartdistrict.org (for example: email@example.com)
5. Enter your supersecret password that you use to login to the classroom Chromebooks.
6. Click on the waffle menu (9 squares) in the upper right corner to access Google Classroom, docs, sheets, slides, meet, chat, etc.
Here's a free and easy way to help us buy more library books. Just add our library to your Ralphs Rewards card. Every time you shop at Ralphs Supermarket and put in your phone number or scan your Ralphs card at the checkout counter, we get a percentage of the sales. How easy is that!?
1. Go to www.ralphs.com/
2. On the top right, click either ""register"" or ""sign in""
3. Once you're into your account, click on your name in the upper right corner
4. Scroll to the bottom to ""Community Rewards""
5. Search for Sierra Vista Jr. High Library OR you can type in our ID code = 82508
6. Enroll and that's it!
Thank you for your support.